Objectives of International Yoga Day
- To let people to know amazing health benefits of yoga
- To reduce health problems
- To spread peace in the world
- To promote good mental and physical health of people through yoga.
- To connect people through international yoga day.
- To connect people to the nature by practicing yoga.
- To make people get used of mediation through yoga.
- To draw attention of people worldwide towards the holistic benefits of yoga.
- To let people know their rights of good health and healthy life style to completely enjoy the highest standard of physical health.
- To bring communities much close together to spend a day for health from busy schedule.
- To strengthen the global coordination among people through yoga.
- To make people aware of physical and mental diseases and its solutions through practicing yoga.
- To reduce the rate of health challenging diseases all over the world.
- To get win over all the health challenges through regular yoga practice.
- To link between protection of health and sustainable health development.
You may also like...