GENERAL GUIDELINES TO DELEGATES FOR PARTICIPATING IN 37TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MIND-BODY MEDICINE AT SHANTIVAN
- Children are not allowed.
- The event will start at 6:30 am on 8thFebruary, 2019 and ends at 8 am on 11th February, 2019.
- Please bring your Registration No., Registration no. has been sent via sms and email, In case you forgot, we will manually searchfor it.
- At the Abu road Railway Station, we have separate area of Brahma kumaris, where you will get buses to take you to Shantivan, the venue of the conference. But in order to avail the facility, you have to submit your travel plan, so that we may send the conveyances to meet the requirement.
- Transport facility will be available only from Abu Road Station to Shantivan complex.
- The venue of the conference is Shantivan, the International Headquarter of Brahma Kumaris which is about 6 km from the Railway station. In case you are coming by road, you come to Gate No. 2 of Shantivan and then to Manmohinivan complex’s Swarnim Prabhat Building for getting accommodation.
- All the participants after reaching Shantivan will report the accommodation office at Manmohinivan complex. From there you will get the accommodation and transportation to drop you at you respective accommodation.
- If you are coming by flight, Abu Road is 152km from Udaipur and 195 km from Ahmedabad. You can come to Abu Road by bus, train or taxi.
- It is quite cold at Abu Road now a days. Please bring your Woolen clothes. Temperature ranges from 11 degree to 28 degree.
Diamond House, Shantivan, Abu Road
For your stay at the campus, casual, modest and unrevealing clothing is appropriate and you may need warm clothes, good shoes for walking in the grounds and indoor shoes or slippers for easy removal. The organizers, some of the faculties and the inmates may prefer to wear white clothes in order to maintain the atmosphere of simplicity.
Vegetarian meals will be provided and participants are asked to abstain from alcohol and drugs (except prescribed) for the duration of the event. The campus is a smoke free, silent zone.
The Mind-Body Medicine Conference Team
The Brahma Kumaris have chosen Raja Yogi Lifestyle that includes morning and evening meditations, satwik food and observance of soul consciousness. We find that this enhances their ability to develop and enjoy a spiritual consciousness and atmosphere. We would be grateful if you too respect this, while you are with them.
Transport: 9414004792 Accommodation: 8619937031 General: 9414153942