Diamond Projects for Diabetes Management
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION
(This research project is meant for Gujarat Only)
Camp Dates : –
1. First Camp: 1th to 7th May 2018
2. Second Camp: 2rd to 8th June 2018
3. Third Camp: 8th to 13th July 2018
4. Fourth Camp: 5th to 11th August 2018
5. Fifth Camp: 13th to 19th September 2018
1. The third Camp starts at 4 pm on 5th August, 2018 and ends at 8 pm on 10th August, 2018.
2. This Rsearch programme specially meant for Non-BK’s & BK’s of less than 2 years in Gyan.
3. Age should be between (25 to 60 years) not less than 25 years, not more than for women’s 55 and for men’s 60 years.
4. Spouse data to be submitted separately mentioning w/o or h/o suffixing the name.
5. CHILDREN NOT ALLOWED.
6. All data to be submitted through Brahma Kumaris Centers. Your nearest Brahma Kumaris Centre details are available at http://www.brahmakumaris.com/centers
7. Confirmation from Medical Wing office is a must for participation.
8. All qualified applications will receive confirmation from us within 3 working days.
9. Expected date of arrival is 5th August, 2018 and expected date of departure is 10th August, 2018 (night 8.30 pm)
10. Casual, modest and unrevealing clothing is appropriate during the camp.
11. Participants are asked to abstain from alcohol and drugs for the duration of the event. The campus is a smoke free zone.
12. Please contact the Medical Wing Event Management Team with any questions or concerns throughout the process. We devote much of our year to this process and are always happy to speak with you. Reach us by Phone on 8619937031, 6375948597, and 9414201878. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- Participants should be accompanied by either spouse or close relative
- Renal failure cases, patients on dialysis, Heart patients Type 1 Diabetes patients, Psychiatric patients can’t participle in this Research programme.
- PARTICIPANT’S LATEST ( With in One Month) BASIC LAB REPORTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION:
(Note: LAB Preferably THYROCAE for uniform test results.)
PATHOLOGY: – COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT
BIO CHEMISTRY: – FBS, PPBS, HB A1C, BLOOD UREA, SERUM CREATININE, SERUM URIC ACID, T.S.H, LIPID PROFILE, S.G.O.T, S.G.P.T, URINE ROUTINE, URINE ALBUMIN CREATININE RATIO, ECG
1. All the successfully submitted registrations will be scrutinized before confirmation.
2. All the respective BK Centers will be emailed once the registrations are confirmed. All the applicants are, therefore, requested to keep in touch with their respective BK Centers.