Diamond Projects for Diabetes Management
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION(This research project is meant for Gujarat Only)
1. First Camp: 1th to 7th May 2018
2. Second Camp: 2rd to 8th June 2018
3. Third Camp: 7th to 13th July 2018
4. Fourth Camp: 4th to 10th August 2018
5. Fifth Camp: 12th to 18th September 2018
1. The Second Camp starts at 4 pm on 2nd June, 2018 and ends at 8 pm on 8th June, 2018.
2. This Rsearch programme specially meant for Non-BK’s & BK’s of less than 2 years in Gyan.
3. Age should be between (25 to 50 years) not less than 25 years, not more than 50 years.
4. Spouse data to be submitted separately mentioning w/o or h/o suffixing the name.
5. CHILDREN NOT ALLOWED.
6. All data to be submitted through Brahma Kumaris Centers. Your nearest Brahma Kumaris Centre details are available at http://www.brahmakumaris.com/centers
7. Confirmation from Medical Wing office is a must for participation.
8. All qualified applications will receive confirmation from us within 3 working days.
9. Expected date of arrival is 3rd June, 2018 and expected date of departure is 9-10 June, 2018.
10. Casual, modest and unrevealing clothing is appropriate during the camp.
11. Participants are asked to abstain from alcohol and drugs for the duration of the event. The campus is a smoke free zone.
12. Please contact the Medical Wing Event Management Team with any questions or concerns throughout the process. We devote much of our year to this process and are always happy to speak with you. Reach us by Phone on 6375948597, 9414201878. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Participants should be accompanied by either spouse or close relative
2. Renal failure cases patients or dialysis, Heart patients Type 1 Diabetes patients, Psychiatric patients can’t participle in this Research programme.
1. All the successfully submitted registrations will be scrutinized before confirmation.
2. All the respective BK Centres will be emailed once the registrations are confirmed. All the applicants are, therefore, requested to keep in touch with their respective BK Centres.