Cordial Invitation for 34th National MBM Conference
Medical Wing, Brahma Kumaris is happy to announce 34th National Conference on Mind-Body Medicine scheduled for 1-4 September, 2017 to be held at Brahma Kumaris Academy for a Better World (Gyan Sarovar), Mount Abu.
All are cordially invited to the aforesaid National Conference. Before registering for the Conference, all are requested to go through the guidelines for compliance. The Registration Link is available below the guidelines.
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION
- The event starts at 7 am on 1st September, 2017 and ends on 4th September, 2017. Click here for Tentative Schedule of the Conference.
- Senior doctors of modern medicine and healthcare professionals in medical research are eligible.
- Spouse data to be submitted separately mentioning w/o or h/o suffixing the name.
- Children not allowed.
- You may either opt for your own accommodation arrangements or shared dormitory accommodation in one of our campuses (depending on availability) during the conference period. Special invitees from Medical Wing Headquarters will be issued accommodation within the campus.
- All data to be submitted through Brahma Kumaris Centres. Your nearest Brahma Kumaris Centre details are available at http://www.brahmakumaris.com/centers.
- Confirmation from Medical Wing Event Management Team is a must for participation.
- All qualified applications will receive confirmation from us within 3 working days.
- Expected date of arrival is 30 August – 1 September, 2017 and expected date of departure is 4-5 September, 2017.
- Casual, modest and unrevealing clothing is appropriate during the conference and you may need warm clothes in the morning/evening.
- Participants are asked to abstain from alcohol and drugs for the duration of the event. The campus is a smoke free zone.
- Please contact the Medical Wing Event Management Team with any questions or concerns throughout the process. We devote much of our year to this process and are always happy to speak with you. Reach us by phone or WhatsApp at 9782772430 (BK Pratibha Behn). You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the successfully submitted registrations will be scrutinised before confirmation. All the respective BK Centres will be emailed once the registrations are confirmed. All the applicants are, therefore, requested to keep in touch with their respective BK Centres.
- Reach us by phone or WhatsApp at 7240157557 or email at email@example.com for any difficulty while submitting the registration details.